Trouble getting the paper?
If you only get a blank page after downloading the paper try these steps:
1. Go to to a web page not related to Just the Facts.
2. Clear your Browsers cache.
In Explorer 4.x goto View->Internet Options, then click on Delete Files button under the General Tab.
3. Go back to the Just the Facts web page and try again.
1. Go to main Just the Facts page. The one with the days listed.
2. Right click on the day for the paper you want to see. A menu should pop up, left click on Save Target As.
3. Save the file to somewhere, the desktop would be a good choice.
4. After the file has been saved close your browser and go to the file you saved. Double click on the file.
5. Acrobat should open and display the file.